FWD Studio - Barcelona, Spain
-Design for specific products and focused collection development.
-Design women's outerwear for International High Street Brands.
-Provide detailed technical sketches and specification to factories to make samples.
- Research market trends and consumer needs.
- Prepare mood boards.
- Follow-up samples development.
- Work closely with designers to create, update and prepare technical files.
- Updating best selling styles.
- Meeting with factories and buyers.
- Sourcing fabrics and trimmings (Paris's fairs).
- Shoppings abroad.
Wildandy couture collection.
- Creative garment and accessories for men, hand made.
La Fiancée du Mékong, Saint malo, France.
- Trends research and analysis.
- Sketch and technical drawings for samples development.
- Follow up the samples and their possible improvements.
- Update collection plan.
- Prepare photo shoot setting for spring summer collection.
”Comme une fée ” shop in Rennes
- Sale Ready-to-wear, accessories, decoration.
- Collab with illustrator Misst1guett, developing a collection of textile objects on the theme of Russian dolls.
- Personal creations (bags, scarves ...) for the shop.
Atelier Chardon Savard Fashion School, Nantes, France.
University of Rennes 2, France.
Want to discuss your ideas for a project or just want to know more about me?
Let's get in touch !