My name is Pauline, I'm a French fashion designer, graduated from L' Atelier Chardon Savard.
What have I done ?
I’ve been lucky enough to work for some fabulous clients, go at some awesome events and travel in wonderful places.
I've gained experience in women's apparel and especially I was in charge of outerwear.
I was able to work closely with clients, suggesting new details and ideas while stayed focus on brands identities.
I'm currently looking for a new experience in Fashion, where I can work in team and dynamic environment.
FWD - "Forward Fashion" Studio - Barcelona, Spain
-Design for specific products and focused collection development with a fashion forward approach.
-Design women's outerwear for International High Street Brands.
-Provide detailed technical sketches and specification to factories to make samples.
- Research market trends and consumer needs.
- Prepare mood boards.
- Follow-up samples development.
- Work closely with designers to create, update and prepare technical files.
- Updating best selling styles.
- Meeting with factories and buyers.
- Sourcing fabrics and trimmings (Paris's fairs).
- Shoppings abroad.
“Brother of Loye“
- Catch the latest trends and adapt them to the collection with a business vision.
- Seek information for the mood boards, colors and prints.
- Design menswear collection.
- Work closely with the design and commercial team.
- Follow up the production process of collections.
Wildandy couture collection.
- Creative garment and accessories for men, hand made.
- Fashion show in Nantes.
Design office, ”la Fiancée du Mékong”, Saint malo, France.
- Trends research and analysis.
- Sketch and technical drawings for samples development.
- Follow up the samples and their possible improvements.
- Layout collection plan (Excel).
- Prepare photo shoot for spring summer collection.
- Dresser models for SS collection.
”Comme une fée ” shop in Rennes
- Sale Ready-to-wear, accessories, decoration, object creator.
- Collaboration with illustrator Misst1guett, developing a collection of textile objects on the theme of Russian dolls.
- Creation of personal creations (bags, scarves ...) for the shop.
Atelier Chardon Savard Fashion School, Nantes, France.
University of Rennes 2, France.
Want to discuss your ideas for a project or just want to know more about me?
Let's get in touch !